Optimism is out the door. This is day two of the beginning of this battle. The vines are too much.
I am debating setting them on fire myself and just starting over. There are so many and they go all the way up to the top of the trees.
Even with my new fancy gloves that are amazing and have protected my blistered hands (so far). So many vines. We had no burn pile…
Now we have one… tada
Working on getting it all taken care of has been ridiculous, but we have been working at it.
We were out there working and there was this fine that had been buried beneath the brush. I didn’t notice it but when I went to pull another vine it touched me and I jumped high into the air.
If you had been there you would have been impressed with how high I jumped. Regardless, no snake just a vine, but now I am on high alert.
So we have realized that not only do we have a vine problem but we also have a baby tree problem. There are so many baby trees, they litter the floor and it is already hard enough to get to the bottom.
I am debating on murdering these remaining baby trees or if I am just going to cut everything around them and let them grow.
I do not see any benefits to these jungle vines. They are huge and very thick. I have to get rid of them, but it’ll be so hard. Not looking forward to the rest of the work, but I know it will be rewarding and look better too.